1. COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION FROM CLIENTS:
- The kind of information collected and the purpose of collection will be made known prior to obtaining it.
- Only the information necessary to fulfill the professional service being rendered will be collected.
- Any and all of the information collected will be safeguarded in accordance with its nature and sensitivity.
- The information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except in cases where we have the client's consent and when required by law to do so.
2. COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION FROM EMPLOYEES:
- We only collect information from employees as permissible by law
- We ensure the accuracy of information we use and disclose
- We have security controls in place to safeguard employees' information
- Access to employee information is only allowed when we are required to respond to a subpoena, to comply with the law and when a disclosure is necessary to protecting our rights and/or to complying with a court order, judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our service.